Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Philippe Lavoie <ph...@cactus.ca> on 2004/03/02 17:29:04 UTC

Having two levels of logging

Hi,

As my code gets better and better. I'd like to put some classes to a
"INFO" level, the rest should stay at a debug level.

What kind of configuration do I need to do to be able to set some
namespaces to "info" and the root to "debug"?

I'm looking into the new site and finding information there is rather
difficult :-(  I can't find a tutorial, I can't find a description of
the configuration tags, etc. If you know how to get to that information,
please let me know.

Also, that site mentions XmlConfigurator instead of DomConfigurator in
the documentation. That didn't work out too well when I tried it :-) Can
someone change the referens to XmlConfigurator to DomConfigurator?

Thanks for any help.

Philippe Lavoie

   Cactus Commerce         eBusiness. All Business.
 Tel 819.778.0313 x302 * 888.CACTUS.0 * Fax 819.771.0921
www.cactuscommerce.com philippe.lavoie@cactuscommerce.com