Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Luke Chen <sh...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/06 10:12:51 UTC

Failing tests in Kafka stream is under investigation now

Hi all,

Just want to let you know, our current CI test results will contain
many(more than 600 in build 1738
<https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Kafka/job/kafka/job/trunk/1738/>) failed
tests. I'm already investigating them now, and have identified some errors
and a PR <https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/13512> is raised running the
CI tests now. Hopefully, it can bring the healthy CI tests back soon.

Stay tuned.

Luke

Re: Failing tests in Kafka stream is under investigation now

Posted by Guozhang Wang <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luke,

Thanks for investigating it, I think my PR broke some tests somehow
--- I'm still looking through it why the local runs did not capture
them.. my apologies.

Guozhang

Posted by Chia-Ping Tsai <ch...@gmail.com>.
hi Luke