Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Keith Irwin <ke...@hp.com> on 2004/01/08 22:44:43 UTC

maven changelog plugin time zone?

Folks--

Generating a changelog report is fun!  But, alas, all my changes seem to
be GMT, which, for me, means about 8 hours ahead of time.

I looked through the changelog plugin pages but can't find anything
about the time zone.  Likewise the maven properties themselves and the
xdoc properties.

maven.xdoc.date.format looks promising, but suggests that the format is
for the date of the site itself.

Any pointers?

Thanks,

Keith