Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by James <sm...@fastmail.com> on 2022/10/03 01:31:33 UTC

Community introduction/mentorship

Hi all,

This is my first interaction with an open source community (I’m a student in a postbacc comp sci program).

Could I get a single channel guest invite to the slack so I can get in touch with the Cassandra mentors?

Best regards,
James

Re: Community introduction/mentorship

Posted by Dinesh Joshi <dj...@apache.org>.
Hi James,

Welcome to the cassandra community. I have invited you to the ASF slack. Please ping me offline if you haven't received it.

Dinesh