Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rupinder Singh <ru...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/06 11:25:55 UTC

Executing Apache CXF with Maven

Hi,
Following the simple tutorial at http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~
cs9322/labs/lab01/  I have created project named HelloWorldCXF in my CXF
working directory cxfwrk using maven. Then , I built it with mvn clean
install. I copied the generated war HelloWorldCXF-1.0-SNAPSHOT.war to
webapps folder of apache-tomcat-8.5.14. And re-started Tomcat. The soap
service is available at http://localhost:8080/HelloWorldCXF-1.0-SNAPSHOT.
Finally, I 'm trying to test it with client available in the project using
maven, from the root of the project. I'm seeing build failure as in the two
outputs attached. The class that it refers to as not found is very much
there.

Can anybody look into this?

Rupinder

Re: Executing Apache CXF with Maven

Posted by Rupinder Singh <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martin,

Thanks.  Martin, resourceful as ever. know you frm axis2 list. I'd also
reverted to CXF users list earlier.

Regards
Rupinder

--
Sent from my phone

Re: Executing Apache CXF with Maven

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.

--
Sent from my phone

Re: Executing Apache CXF with Maven

Posted by Rupinder Singh <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stephen,

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Rapinder

an you copy the source to github

as long as it builds a war one of us can deploy and take a look to see if the client will communicate successfully

Regards

Martin

________________________________

wrote:

> This is really an issue for the CXF mailing lists.
>
> I suggest you take your question there.
>
> On Sat 6 May 2017 at 12:26, Rupinder Singh <ru...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > Following the simple tutorial at
> > http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~cs9322/labs/lab01/  I have created project
Developing simple Web services with Apache CXF and Maven<http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~cs9322/labs/lab01/>
www.cse.unsw.edu.au
Developing simple Web services with Apache CXF and Maven Introduction. In this lab exercise you will develop a simple Web service using Apache CXF and Maven.

Posted by Rupinder Singh <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stephen,

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
This is really an issue for the CXF mailing lists.

I suggest you take your question there.

On Sat 6 May 2017 at 12:26, Rupinder Singh <ru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Following the simple tutorial at
> http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~cs9322/labs/lab01/  I have created project
> named HelloWorldCXF in my CXF working directory cxfwrk using maven. Then ,
> I built it with mvn clean install. I copied the generated
> war HelloWorldCXF-1.0-SNAPSHOT.war to webapps folder
> of apache-tomcat-8.5.14. And re-started Tomcat. The soap service is
> available at http://localhost:8080/HelloWorldCXF-1.0-SNAPSHOT. Finally, I
> 'm trying to test it with client available in the project using maven, from
> the root of the project. I'm seeing build failure as in the two outputs
> attached. The class that it refers to as not found is very much there.
>
> Can anybody look into this?
>
> Rupinder

Sent from my phone