Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Krthekeyan Suriyanarayanan <s....@verchaska.com> on 2005/03/01 06:28:16 UTC

attachments not getting stored.

HI all,
I am trying to send attachments through webservice , When I try to
figure out the receipt of attachment file . I am getting the data from
client, but the file is not getting
stored in the attachment.directory which i had mentioned in config file.
what could be the problem. I suppose the files has to automatically
store in that particular directory right.
what could be the problem.

Next thing is I wanted to implement securiy on this service also. where
can i refer.

thanks,
krthekeyan.s

RE: ws-security

Posted by Daniela CLARO <da...@eseo.fr>.
One more question...
How can I encrypt the soap header in order to guarantee the encryption
between soap message, from a client requisition to a web service.  Can I do
that using W3C Enc?

Thank you again
Daniela

ws-security

Posted by Daniela CLARO <da...@eseo.fr>.
Hello,
 I am to know if anybody knows any example that works with ws-security with
Axis?
Where can I find it?

Thank you
Daniela