Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Andreas Gudian <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/05 23:09:16 UTC

Re: svn commit: r860135 - in /websites/production/maven/content/surefire: ./ css/ images/ js/ maven-failsafe-plugin/ maven-failsafe-plugin/apidocs/ maven-failsafe-plugin/apidocs/org/apache/maven/plugin/failsafe/ maven-failsafe-plugin/apidocs/org/apache/mav...

Well, to anyone who's interested:
the problem was that I had to check out the tags of the used versions in
the parent-pom hierarchy to ../pom/maven and ../pom/asf.

I've updated the site-deployment section in the README.TXT of surefire
accordingly.

:-)

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
yeah, nice to hear: we added a lot of ITs to m-site-p to improve quality, and
this one surprised me a lot.
I'm glad I won't have to work once again on the topic :)

Regards,

Hervé

Posted by Andreas Gudian <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.