Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/14 13:44:25 UTC

[Tobago] nesting tc:sheet

Hi,

did anyone tried nesting tc:sheet inside another tc:sheet's column?

I don't get any errors, but the inner tc:sheet just isn't rendered

regards,
michael

--
stawicki@gmail.com
http://stawicki.jasliska.pl

Re: [Tobago] nesting tc:sheet

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de>.
tc:selectItems may resolve your problem, it is similar to f:selectItems
but allows $-Expressions, as far as I know. So you can use forEach.

Do you really need nested loops? Is the inner a loop over the items?
Then you can use ?:selectItems instead of ?:selectItem.

Regards

Udo

Re: [Tobago] nesting tc:sheet

Posted by Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki <st...@gmail.com>.