Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by sy...@fidm.com on 2004/02/25 02:49:02 UTC

Help on Web Browser Portlet

Hi,

When I have two or more portlets on a page, and I am using
WebBrowserPortlet
as the parent, initially, all the portlets in a page will display properly
but once I click a button
on Portlet A for instance, all the other portlets will display the same
result as Portlet A.
I wanted each portlet to work on its own, when I am using one portlet, I am
expecting
the other portlets to stay to whatever state they were before I use Portlet
A.

Is there a parameter that I missed to make each portlet independent of each
other???

Thank you!

Re: Help on Web Browser Portlet

Posted by Stefano Bianchi <st...@softeco.it>.
I have similar situations working, but I use IFramePortlets instead (I never
tried WebBrowserPortlets!).
Each portlet is totally independent.
Can it help somehow?

All the best