Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by David Sallge <da...@noffz.com> on 2005/08/17 12:33:19 UTC

Borland Comilation of log4cxx

Hello to all!

I wanted to ask you two 'little' questions:

1.)
Is Borland C++ Builder 5.0 / 5.5 support planned?
If so, are there any informations about how to
compile using Borland?

2.)
Unfortunately I keep getting error messages
when trying to build with bcc.
One of them I could elemnate by changing
line 34 of log4cxx.h to:
#if defined(_MSC_VER) || defined (__BORLANDC__)

But, after that, I keep getting the following Buildlog:

build:
      [cc] 140 total files to be compiled.
      [cc] Borland C++ 5.5 for Win32 Copyright (c) 1993, 2000 Borland