Posted to repo-maintainers@maven.apache.org by Jean-Philippe Gravel <je...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/17 20:58:37 UTC

Sync problems with my project

Hi,

It seems that my project do not sync correctly with the central repository
since the last changes to the shell services at sourceforge. I think that
you must change my user name in order to access my repository again.

Project group an artifact: net.sf.btb.bridge
change the username for "jpgravel77,btb"

Cheers,

--
Jean-Philippe Gravel

Re: Sync problems with my project

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
you have to make sure the files are readable by mavensync user (and
probably everybody)