Posted to dev@sirona.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2014/03/04 04:27:45 UTC

Re: Report draft

no more comments so report posted.

On 28 February 2014 09:35, Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 28 February 2014 01:04, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> wrote:
>> +1
>>
>> it looks good to me.
>>
>> Just one thing: I think it's committers (and not commiters), isn't it ?
>
> Hehe correct :-)
>

>> Regards
>> JB
>>

>> On 02/27/2014 11:35 AM, Olivier Lamy wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>> Here a report draft
>>>
>>> Sirona
>>>
>>> Monitoring Solution java oriented.
>>>
>>> Sirona has been incubating since 2013-10-15.
>>>
>>> Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
>>>
>>>    1. Stabilize the javaagent API and features.
>>>    2. Stabilize test portability/stability (if possible).
>>>    3. Get more commiters.
>>>
>>> Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be
>>> aware of?
>>>
>>>    No
>>>
>>> How has the community developed since the last report?
>>>
>>>    In interest yes, not really in contributor.
>>>
>>> How has the project developed since the last report?
>>>
>>>    The project API starts to be stable and now we start adding
>>> enhancements in the javaagent.
>>>
>>> Date of last release:
>>>
>>>    2013-17-12
>>>
>>> When were the last committers or PMC members elected?
>>>
>>> None since starting the incubation
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>

>> --
>> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>> jbonofre@apache.org
>> http://blog.nanthrax.net
>> Talend - http://www.talend.com
>

> --
> Olivier Lamy
> Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au

Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au

Re: Report draft

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Looks good to me as well. Apparently I cannot edit the wiki page, would be
great if you could add my sign-off as well.

In general I think it would be nice to add a roadmap page to the website in
order to give the community some hints about where the project is heading
to and in which direction people can get involved.

Cheers,
  Tammo

Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de