Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by dotnetuser <lo...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/23 20:10:07 UTC

nms C# createSharedDurableConsumer

Hi!
missing method
createSharedDurableConsumer
By default, queues are created with maxconsumers = 1 (createDurableConsumer)

Re: nms C# createSharedDurableConsumer

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
I see.   Thanks.

Happy new year then :)

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: nms C# createSharedDurableConsumer

Posted by Krzysztof <h4...@gmail.com>.
Yes, you are right. And as one of the authors of this implementation, I
share your feelings. That's why I started experimenting with something more
.NET friendly. The idea is to create fully asynchronous ActiveMQ (Artemis)
.NET client without all these NMS/JMS constraints and baggage. Sth like we
have for RabbitMQ.

On the other hand, however, NMS/JMS is a proven concept that should live up
to most of your expectations. If you want sth fully customizable you can
try to use AmqpNetLite directly

Posted by Krzysztof <h4...@gmail.com>.
Hi Clebert!

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.