Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Prabodh Goel <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2002/10/16 07:01:08 UTC

Junit Vs Jtest

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know which is better for unit testing
Jtest or Junit ? and Why ?

regards,
Prabodh

Re: Junit Vs Jtest

Posted by "Taylor,Timothy L." <tt...@mitre.org>.
One thing to point out is that JTest can run JUnit tests, so you loose
nothing by starting with JUnit (which is free), and then if you want to
eventually move to JTest, the time invested in writing JUnit tests won't
have been wasted.
- Tim

Re: Junit Vs Jtest

Posted by Larry Tambascio <lt...@charter.net>.