Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Darshan Sonavane <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/26 09:55:40 UTC

Fwd: Regarding Issue for Video Upload

Hi ,

I am using Ionic framework for developing an application with cordova. I
have to create application for android as well as ios platform.

In Android i am able to select a video from gallery as well as i have
converted the selected video to base64 string but i am unable to do with
ios.

I have to select video file from ios photo gallery and convert the selected
file to base64 string and send to REST API but i am unable to convert that
.MOV file to base64 string.

Also there is no plugin available to convert .MOV file to base64. Please
help me to do so.

Thanks & Regards,

Darshan S. Sonavane
(+91 9833093897)

Re: Regarding Issue for Video Upload

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

This mail list is to talk about the Cordova project development, not to
offer support to users using it.

You can ask on stack overflow or on cordova slack.

Also, when you ask something about code not working, you should provide the
code you are using.