Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Matthias Müller <py...@yahoo.de> on 2009/08/03 10:24:39 UTC

[C2.2] Repeater Action without submit

Hi,

i have problems uploading multiple files using the repeater action widget ("add-row" command).
Initially i have one upload widget ("file1"), if i choose a file for it and afterwards i add another upload widget ("file2") by pressing the repeater action widget, it uploads the "file1". If i then choose a second file ("file2") and press my form submit button, i later (while processing the uploaded parts) receive the error that the request object files.0.file isn't an uploaded part (since it isn't in the current upload context anymore).
It only works when i add the exact number of upload widgets BEFORE choosing the files for them.

I think this is because the repeater action widget is rendered as a submit button. Is there are way to use the repeater in another way?

thanks,
matthias