Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Alessandro Benedetti <be...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/07 13:24:56 UTC

[Solr Output Connector] Empty field check

Hi guys,
just taking a look into Solr Connector code we did months ago ( the part
related to not using the Extract update handler ) ...

I believe can be useful to avoid the indexing of empty fields.
It's only a small refinement, but maybe can be good to avoid anomalies.

What do you think ?

Cheers

--
--------------------------

Benedetti Alessandro

"Tyger, tyger burning bright
In the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?"

Re: [Solr Output Connector] Empty field check

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alessandro,

The tests are still there in the branches/CONNECTORS-856 branch, and we
haven't had a chance to work on repurposing them.  If you would like maybe
you can submit a new solr connector unit test patch against trunk, which
doesn't use power-mock.

Karl

Posted by Alessandro Benedetti <be...@gmail.com>.
That's cool !

--
--------------------------

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
CONNECTORS-1066.

Posted by Alessandro Benedetti <be...@gmail.com>.
Will you create an issue Karl ?
And then I can simply generate the super small patch ?

Cheers

--

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
It sounds fine to me.