Posted to users@unomi.apache.org by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org> on 2018/12/01 15:12:06 UTC

Re: Running Unomi on Docker

Hello Michael,

I thought I had already replied to this question, but you can start
with the command line parameter :

-Dunomi.autoStart=true

and that way you won't have to wait for the sleep 60 since you won't
have to issue the unomi:start command anymore.

Regards,
  Serge...

Re: Running Unomi on Docker

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
OK for a docker-compose "manual" for 1.4.0.

Anyway, Karaf 4.2 refactoring is plan for 1.5.x.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré