Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by balaji hari <to...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/12 23:22:31 UTC

incorrect xsd file generated

When creating a proxy service using synapse, the xsd file is regenerated in
an incorrect way.

I have attached the wsdl and xsd files. The original xsd file doesn't have a
namespace whereas the regenerated one has namespace prefix!

Original one:

xmlns:tns="http://eta.sddc.army.mil/xsd/raterankrequest"
targetNamespace="http://eta.sddc.army.mil/xsd/raterankrequest">
	<xsd:import schemaLocation="raterankinput.xsd"/>
	<xsd:element name="RateRankRequest" type="tns:RateRankRequestType"/>
	<xsd:complexType name="RateRankRequestType">
		<xsd:sequence>
			<xsd:choice>
				<xsd:element ref="DRO"/>
				<xsd:element ref="MSG"/>
			</xsd:choice>
		</xsd:sequence>
	</xsd:complexType>
</xsd:schema>

**Regenerated one

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsd:schema attributeFormDefault="unqualified"
	elementFormDefault="unqualified"
targetNamespace="http://eta.sddc.army.mil/xsd/raterankrequest">
	<xsd:import namespace="" schemaLocation="RateRankServiceUserToken?xsd=xsd1"
/>
	<xsd:element name="RateRankRequest" type="tns:RateRankRequestType" />
	<xsd:complexType name="RateRankRequestType">
		<xsd:sequence>
			<xsd:choice>
				<xsd:element ref="tns:DRO" />
				<xsd:element ref="tns:MSG" />
			</xsd:choice>
		</xsd:sequence>
	</xsd:complexType>
</xsd:schema>

http://www.nabble.com/file/p13183308/test.zip test.zip

Balaji

Re: incorrect xsd file generated

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!!!

Paul

On 10/14/07, balaji hari <to...@gmail.com> wrote:

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNAPSE-146
>

> asankha wrote:
> >
> > Ok.. I think this is a bug we need to fix for 1.1... could you file a
> > JIRA Balaji?
> >
> > Upul could you take a look into this issue and find a solution? I
> > suspect something with Axis2, but we may be able to work around the
> > issue...
> >
> > asankha
> >
> > balaji hari wrote:
> >> The problem with the parameter useOriginalWsdl is if set to "true" then
> >> synapse doesn't apply security policy to input and output message in
> >> wsdl.
> >>
> >> If set to false then it changes the xsd files in a mysterious way. I
> >> think a
> >> parameter to use original xsd file  in WSDL will help resolve this.
> >>
> >> Another issue is if I set useOriginalWsdl to true, synapse doesn't
> modify
> >> the xsd files, but its unable to retrieve original xsd file.
> >>
> >> Hope this helps.
> >>
> >> Balaji

> uri="file:repository/conf/sample/resources/proxy/sample_proxy_1.wsdl"/>

Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: incorrect xsd file generated

Posted by balaji hari <to...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.

Posted by balaji hari <to...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Balaji

Thanks for pointing this nasty little bug out! Can you please raise a JIRA.

Would it be enough to use the "useOriginalWSDL" option?

<definitions xmlns="http://ws.apache.org/ns/synapse">
    <proxy name="StockQuoteProxy">
        <target>
            <endpoint>
                <address uri="
http://localhost:9000/soap/SimpleStockQuoteService"/>
            </endpoint>
<outSequence>
<send/>
</outSequence>
        </target>
        <publishWSDL
uri="file:repository/conf/sample/resources/proxy/sample_proxy_1.wsdl"/>
<parameter name="useOriginalwsdl">true</parameter>
<parameter name="modifyUserWSDLPortAddress">false</parameter>
    </proxy>
</definitions>

You might want to use true instead in your case.

Paul

On 10/12/07, balaji hari <to...@gmail.com> wrote:

> When creating a proxy service using synapse, the xsd file is regenerated
in
> an incorrect way.
>
> I have attached the wsdl and xsd files. The original xsd file doesn't have
> namespace whereas the regenerated one has namespace prefix!
>
> Original one:
>

> <xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
> xmlns:tns="http://eta.sddc.army.mil/xsd/raterankrequest"
> targetNamespace="http://eta.sddc.army.mil/xsd/raterankrequest">
>         <xsd:import schemaLocation="raterankinput.xsd"/>
>         <xsd:element name="RateRankRequest"
type="tns:RateRankRequestType"/>
>         <xsd:complexType name="RateRankRequestType">
>                 <xsd:sequence>
>                         <xsd:choice>
>                                 <xsd:element ref="DRO"/>
>                                 <xsd:element ref="MSG"/>
>                         </xsd:choice>
>                 </xsd:sequence>
>         </xsd:complexType>
> </xsd:schema>
>
> **Regenerated one
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <xsd:schema attributeFormDefault="unqualified"
>         elementFormDefault="unqualified"
> targetNamespace="http://eta.sddc.army.mil/xsd/raterankrequest">
>         <xsd:import namespace=""
schemaLocation="RateRankServiceUserToken?xsd=xsd1"
> />
>         <xsd:element name="RateRankRequest" type="tns:RateRankRequestType"
/>
>         <xsd:complexType name="RateRankRequestType">
>                 <xsd:sequence>
>                         <xsd:choice>
>                                 <xsd:element ref="tns:DRO" />
>                                 <xsd:element ref="tns:MSG" />