Posted to users@maven.apache.org by aabhijit <AD...@techmahindra.com> on 2009/07/31 08:24:12 UTC

Activation by property not working

http://www.nabble.com/file/p24751638/pom.jpeg

I have defined property called "daoAspectEnabled" and set the value to true
in the same profile. In the same profile in the activation section I am
trying to activate the profile if this property is set to value true.

I am expecting that once the profile is activated I will compile code using
aspectj plugin. If the profile is not activated then maven compile plug
should compile the code.

How ever some how the profile is not getting activated at all. All the time
the normal compiler plugin is compiling the code.

I tried defining the property  outside profile declaration on the top in
same pom file or in the parent pom file but still the aspectj compilation is
not happening.

If I use the ActivationByDefault true then all the time aspectj compiler is
compiling the code.

I want the compiler to be toggled depending upon this property. If the
property is set to true then aspectj will be compiler and if set to false
then normal compiler plugin will compile the code.

Please help.