Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Shailender Jain <sh...@teleatlas.com> on 2004/08/19 07:41:31 UTC

Report Generation

Hai,

I want to log an aggregate report in the CSV format.
I changed the required format in JMeter.properties file.

The file which gets generated from the "Aggregate Report" seems to be
the same as "View Result In Table"
It is giving the time of each transaction

How can i just produce a "Aggregate Report"

Regards
Shailender Jain

Re: Report Generation

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
I'm not sure I understand.  can you give an example of what kind of
output you expect?

peter