Posted to user@ant.apache.org by priya pallavi <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/20 18:25:49 UTC

Help me

Hi friends

Iam getting some exception due to one missing file called AutobahnCoreVO.class when iam trying to compile ${source}\AutobahnEJB\ejbModule\com\ibm\autobahn\core" ,i tried to include that .class file in my classpath as below.Iam still getting the exceptions.Is this the correct way to include file.Pls advice me

<target name="compileejb">

<!-- Compile the java code from ${source} into ${build} -->

<javac srcdir="${source}\AutobahnEJB\ejbModule\com\ibm\autobahn\core" destdir="${build}\ejb" classpath="${build\web\com\ibm\autobahn\core\valueobjects\AutobahnCoreVO.class" />

</target>

Thanks

Priya

Re: Help me

Posted by Lyndon <sa...@ozemail.com.au>.
Hi priya,

Saturday, February 21, 2004, 4:25:49 AM, you wrote:

pp> Hi friends

pp> Iam getting some exception due to one missing file called AutobahnCoreVO.class when iam trying to compile ${source}\AutobahnEJB\ejbModule\com\ibm\autobahn\core" ,i tried to include that .class
pp> file in my classpath as below.Iam still getting the exceptions.Is this the correct way to include file.Pls advice me

pp> <target name="compileejb">

pp> <!-- Compile the java code from ${source} into ${build} -->

pp> <javac srcdir="${source}\AutobahnEJB\ejbModule\com\ibm\autobahn\core" destdir="${build}\ejb" classpath="${build\web\com\ibm\autobahn\core\valueobjects\AutobahnCoreVO.class" />

Java classpaths contain delimeted jar file names or directorys, not
classfile names.

cheers
lyndon

pp> </target>

pp> Thanks

pp> Priya

pp> Do you Yahoo!?
pp> Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard - Read only the mail you want.

--
Best regards,
 Lyndon                            mailto:samson@ozemail.com.au