Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Peter Thygesen <th...@infopaq.dk> on 2008/01/17 15:05:46 UTC

SolrSharp and UTF-8, danish letters are messed up

Norwegian and danish letters like "ÆØÅ" are messed up when indexing using SolrSharp???

I've checked the C# code, and to me it looks right.

If I instead write my documents to disk (in utf-8),  uploads the file to my solr server and runs post.jar from the tutorial, everything works out correctly and the letters are not messed up.

I have already modified my tomcat(6) server.xml with <Connector URIEncoding="UTF-8" ....>.

What am I doing wrong?

...besides programming in c# ;)

Kind regards,

Peter

Re: SolrSharp and UTF-8, danish letters are messed up

Posted by Jeff Rodenburg <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi Peter -

Hmm, not sure what's going on here.  Please take a look in the
SolrConfigurationSection class, which sets the Culture setting.

thanks,
jeff r.