Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Kirk Bowe <ki...@kba.info> on 2002/10/06 20:52:07 UTC

non-internal redirect at authenticate stage in Apache 2?

Hi.  In Apache 1 I used the CGI module to send out HTML to do a
non-internal redirect from my PerlAuthenHandler script, once
authentication had been established.  But now Apache 2 / mod_perl 2
doesn't seem to like that (complains that it can't do a send_cgi_header on
a null value, for exactly the same code).

If anyone could suggest a method for redirecting the browser to a
specified non-internal url, in Apache 2 / mod_perl 2, from a
PerlAuthenHandler, I'd be really grateful.

Cheers

Kirk.