Posted to mirrors@apache.org by James DeVincentis <ad...@nexcast.net> on 2009/03/08 07:24:45 UTC

New mirror creation.

Hi,

I am adding apache.org as a mirror in my short, but growing list of
mirrors. How much bandwidth can I expect on a monthly basis to consume?

Thanks!
- James

Re: New mirror creation.

Posted by Shaun Ewing <s....@aussiehq.com.au>.
Hi James,

Our mirror uses 2-3GB per day; a little more after a release.

Based in .au so a little different to those in countries with more
traffic.

-Shaun

Re: New mirror creation.

Posted by Andrew Mills <an...@sirium.net>.
Hello James,

> I am adding apache.org as a mirror in my short, but growing list of
> mirrors. How much bandwidth can I expect on a monthly basis to consume?

Mine is located in the US - last month (February) it used approximately
83Gb.

TTFN

--
 Andrew Mills
 sirium.net, web hosting - http://www.sirium.net

Average is as close to the bottom as it is to the top.