Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com> on 2002/07/08 19:58:37 UTC

Re: New site powered by turbine!

"Jeff Jones" <jj...@trap9.com> writes:

>> Jeff, I've added you to the page.
>
> Cool!  Thanks, Daniel.  Does anyone know when it will go live?  I
> want to send an email around the office.

When Maven is again functional for building the documentation.  I am
not involved in this, so can't say when.

Re: New site powered by turbine!

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Mon, 2002-07-08 at 13:58, Daniel Rall wrote:
> "Jeff Jones" <jj...@trap9.com> writes:
>
> >> Jeff, I've added you to the page.
> >
> > Cool!  Thanks, Daniel.  Does anyone know when it will go live?  I
> > want to send an email around the office.
>
> When Maven is again functional for building the documentation.  I am
> not involved in this, so can't say when.

I'm going to add a switch to maven to take a specified project
descriptor, add b5 descriptors to turbine and then you'll be able to use
HEAD to generate the site while the default project descriptor will work
with the b4 descriptor. I'm sure needing to specify a project descriptor
will be required for other things but in this case it would definitely
come in handy.

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@apache.org