Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Magnanao, Hector" <he...@sap.com> on 2015/09/01 00:00:31 UTC

need jar location

Can anyone point me to a repository where I can find this jar dependency  ?  aspose.pdf-3.2.jdk16

Hector Magnanao Jr.
SCM Analyst

Fieldglass, Inc.
O: (331) 702-6142
M: (773) 474-3051
Hector.magnanao@sap.com
www.fieldglass.com

Fieldglass is now part of SAP

This email contains confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, distribute or reproduce this transmission (including any attachments). If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by email reply.

Re: need jar location

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
You might try asking here:

http://aspose156.rssing.com/browser.php?indx=8646541&item=268

It does seem  to be an old version and the post identifies a problem
with the upward compatibility.

You may have to find the source and build your own jar.

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler
President

Re: need jar location

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
I could not find anything going back to version 3.2.

Did you find early versions?

Ron

Re: need jar location

Posted by Gail Stewart <ga...@mineraltree.com>.