Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Ryan <rc...@jarbo.com> on 2005/08/19 18:25:07 UTC

Did you mean spell check code

Apologies first since this email isn't directly related to core lucene code.

I am trying to locate the source repository (and bug database) for the
SpellChecker code (http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/SpellChecker).
Currently the LuceneDictionary.java file uses enum as a variable name for
the TermEnum which will likely cause a problem once with 1.5.

-Ryan Chichirico

dumping lucene index to text file

Posted by Michael Ji <fj...@yahoo.com>.
hi,

I wonder if I can output the content of the
individual files in index dir to a text format, means,
I can see the each text saved in index files.

I saw Plucene has this ability, but finally, I found
it only support index generated by old lucene version.

Any suggestions you could kindly provide?

thanks,

Michael Ji

Re: Did you mean spell check code

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
That code is now a part of Lucene in Subversion, and lives under the
contrib/ directory.  Just checked the source, and there is no "enum",
only "termEnum".  Maybe you have an older version of the source.

Otis