Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Paul Smedley <pa...@smedleydot.info> on 2006/04/27 13:00:37 UTC

modphp5 problems - but only if multiple modules are loaded in httpd.conf on OS/2

Hi All,

Hoping someone might have some ideas on the following....

I've built the latest Apache2 (currently 2.2.2) & PHP5 (currently
5.1.2) for OS/2 and they're largely running well - with one gotcha.

If modphp5.dll is the ONLY module loaded in httpd.conf, it works
perfectly.

If ANY other module is loaded in httpd.conf, PHP fails (timeout after
~30 seconds and renders a blank page).

Currently, I'm building all the modules I use into httpd.dll and this
works, but I'd really like to use some other external modules that I
can't preload.

Any ideas on what Apache2 would do differently when multiple modules
are loaded that could explain this?

Many thanks in advance,
--
Cheers,