Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Stanislav Muhametsin <st...@zest.mail.kapsi.fi> on 2017/05/10 20:42:49 UTC

Sent from Snipping Tool

I envy a bit your better and warmer environment, it's May and still tops
+5 right now here. :(

Regarding the blog post:
  - Good content and writing, and good intro
  - The photo of the island could be made more precise (less pixelated,
at least on my screen (2560x1440) the pixels are clearly visible).
  - Some code samples look a bit malformed (I attached screencap, which
will be stripped for mail list, but which you will receive in direct mail)

Re: Sent from Snipping Tool

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
Stan,
thanks for feedback.

Photo; Don't have a very high resolution image. I guess I have to go
fishing again, now that I have better camera in phone.

Render issues; Ah! I didn't notice. Must have happened after I changed the
theme. Will fix.