Posted to users@camel.apache.org by AWLintern <al...@worldline.com> on 2014/07/09 16:00:02 UTC

Mailing List Subscription Reminder : broken subscribe link

Hello !

I was trying yesterday to post a message here. It is my first time here, so
when I got the "Mailing List Subscription Reminder" message explaining that
I have to subscribe before I can post a message, I clicked on "subscribe".

The problem is that the message is actually trying to subscribe me to the
users-allow@camel.apache.org mailing list (instead of
users@camel.apache.org) , and that every command that I was trying to send
to the associated addresses failed (the subscription confirmation and the
owner contact commands at least).

Fortunately the link available here :
now, but the problem I had yesterday is quite frustrating for a new user.