Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2009/06/26 00:36:06 UTC

June 30th, 4pm Dev Meetup at Powerset Offices in SF

Lets have a developers meetup next tuesday at 4pm.  Lets chat about how to
divvy up the last bit of work around a 0.20.0 release candidate and outline
what we want to do for 0.21.0.  All are invited.  Just be forewarned that
it'll be a bunch of hbase dorks around a table talking up hbase internals.

Let me know if you can't make it either in person or by phone and if enough
objections, we'll go for another time.

St.Ack

Re: June 30th, 4pm Dev Meetup at Powerset Offices in SF

Posted by stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Sorry, should have said where Powerset is located:
http://powerset.com/contact/.
St.Ack

Posted by Ryan Rawson <ry...@gmail.com>.
to CA I hope!

good luck!

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
I can dial via Skype on the 30th, or some other day, no travel plans
for that week. Just let me know.

   - Andy

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
Sure boss, no problem.