Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by phearoun phel <ph...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/16 04:17:51 UTC

New Pootle Account

Hello my name is Phearoun and I am from Cambodia

 Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are
under
 the Apache 2 license and I will work on  Khmer
<https://translate.apache.org/km/aoo40/> language
 My preferred username is  phearoun

Thanks
Phearoun

Re: New Pootle Account

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
|Welcome! Account |phearoun |created and enabled for Khmer. |

|Please go to https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ to
receive your password. |

https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/ and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/$LANGCODE/aoo40/ |