Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Brad <br...@javawork.co.uk> on 2008/04/30 12:55:49 UTC

SVN problem

Hi,

is anyone else getting problems from ths SVN server? I've been getting
intermittent PROPFIND errors. I tried looking up /repos/asf/cxf/trunk
just now and got unable to connect (curl reported moved permanantly).
Its back now but I am curious.

Brad.

Re: SVN problem

Posted by Brad <br...@javawork.co.uk>.
Ok just wanted to check as we have a quite restrictive firewall here
that has been known to allow things through partially.

Thanks for the info.

Re: SVN problem

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.