Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Eric Hubert <eh...@iweb.ca> on 2009/02/18 15:43:46 UTC

Re: your apache mirror

Please remove my mirror of your list! It's taking more bandwidth than
i thought!!!

Best regards,

Eric Hubert

RE: your apache mirror

Posted by Gavin <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Hi Eric,

Yes we can do that, just wanted to give you the option of taking a look at
mod_bw , which you can use to restrict bandwidth to the mirror to something
more manageable.

Have a google for 'mod_bw' - I can give you an example code usage if you can
get it installed.

Gav...