Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Johan Andersson <jo...@home.se> on 2005/09/08 08:55:24 UTC

[axis2]

Hello,

I want to find a way to define the package names for the xmlbeans data binding classes generated by WSDL2Java in Axis2 (not the stub/skeleton files, I already know the option to the generator).

I tried creating a .xsdconfig file and place that in the same folder as the WSDL but it did not work
(no difference from having a xsdconfig or not).

Any advice on how this can be achieved?

Best Regards,

Johan

Re: [axis2]

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Well XMLBeans is invoked in a highly programmatical way inside Axis so none
of the usual scomp things would work here. I was actually thinking of
providing users a chance to pass on a framework specific configuration file
with the arguments for the code generator (which unfortunately I have not
done yet!). Idea is that these parameters get stuffed into XMLBeans through
the API inside the XMLBeans extension.
Unfortunately I cannot think of a solution other than hacking the code in
the XMLBeansExtension !

--
Ajith Ranabahu