Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kim Goings <sm...@mac.com> on 2004/06/30 17:48:15 UTC

offline mode

It appears that using the -o command line switch and property
"maven.mode.online=false" do not accomplish the same thing.

I have the property set to false in my project.properties file, but it
still attempts to download.  When I added the -o param,  I got the
expected error message about unsatisfied dependencies.  This is in rc3.

Can someone clarify?

thx,
kim

Re: offline mode

Posted by Kim Goings <sm...@mac.com>.
Sorry everyone, false alarm.  Just a duh moment.