Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/16 12:33:28 UTC

ManifoldCF and Zookeeper

Hi all,

I added Zookeeper synchronization support in 1.5 as part of making MCF be
able to be clustered.  While this has worked for some, others have had
difficulty getting a zookeeper setup correctly configured for long-term
crawling.  I'd very much love to find out what is wrong with these failing
setups, and (if possible) add a page to our documentation about zookeeper
best practices.  However, I'm definitely not the person to do that.

Are there any readers on this forum who have had success in this area?  If
so, can you let us know what you did to get zookeeper happy for the long
term?

Thanks,
Karl