Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Rafael Faura <rf...@bassy.net> on 2003/11/11 13:12:28 UTC

RE: [users@httpd] unable to start apache + Tomcat

Seems like that apachetcl can't start because there's a syntax error on line
4 of mod_jk.conf file (located at
/RAID/usr/geeta/software/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27/conf/auto/). Send another
mail pasting on it your first 4 lines of mod_jk.conf file in order to see
where's the syntax error.

Rafael Faura Cucalón
BSI Servicios Informáticos
rfaura@bassy.net