Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mika Tammilehto <mi...@imis.ch> on 2007/01/10 11:46:58 UTC

Wrapping WebRequest in ServicerFilter (4.1.1)

Hi!

I updated to 4.1.1 (from 4.1) in my current project. Now I realized that
quite some stuff changed...

I use a ServicerFilter to wrap the WebRequest with my own WebRequest
implementation to change behaviour of "isUserInRole". This worked just
fine in 4.0.2 and 4.1 as well. Now with 4.1.1 my filter is called but on
the page, the WebRequest is not my wrapper anymore.

Code in filter:

public void service(WebRequest request, WebResponse response,
             WebRequestServicer servicer) throws IOException
{
     MyWebRequest ctxRequest = new MyWebRequest(request);
     servicer.service(ctxRequest, response);
}

Why does the framework change in such a way for a minor revision anyway?
Or what am I missing?

Thanks for any help!
mika