Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Sathish Kumar <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/16 14:09:46 UTC

Can any one give Cloudera Manager Detailed Explanation link

Hi All,

We would like to know how the Cloudera Manager works (server and agent, db,
etc..). Can anyone help me the web link or video link.

Regards
Sathish

Re: Can any one give Cloudera Manager Detailed Explanation link

Posted by Sathish Kumar <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you!! Kai and Tariq..

Posted by Sathish Kumar <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you!! Kai and Tariq..

Posted by Sathish Kumar <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you!! Kai and Tariq..

Posted by Sathish Kumar <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you!! Kai and Tariq..

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sathish,

Posted by Kai Voigt <k...@123.org>.
Cloudera Manager installs a tiny agent on each node in the cluster. These agents send their local information to a centralized server which provides a web based access to the administrator.

http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera/en/products/cloudera-manager.html is the entry point on cloudera's web site.

Kai

--
Kai Voigt
k@123.org

Re: Can any one give Cloudera Manager Detailed Explanation link

Posted by Kai Voigt <k...@123.org>.

--
Kai Voigt
k@123.org

Re: Can any one give Cloudera Manager Detailed Explanation link

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sathish,

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sathish,

Posted by Kai Voigt <k...@123.org>.

--
Kai Voigt
k@123.org

Re: Can any one give Cloudera Manager Detailed Explanation link

Posted by Kai Voigt <k...@123.org>.

--
Kai Voigt
k@123.org

Re: Can any one give Cloudera Manager Detailed Explanation link

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sathish,