Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Mark Hanson <mh...@pivotal.io> on 2019/10/28 21:00:37 UTC

[VOLUNTEER] I am volunteering to handle the 1.11 Apache Geode release.

Hi All,

Since we need a release manager for 1.11 and no one has volunteered, yet. I thought I would volunteer.

Thanks,
Mark

Re: [VOLUNTEER] I am volunteering to handle the 1.11 Apache Geode release.

Posted by Alexander Murmann <am...@pivotal.io>.
Owen, could you remind me which step requires PMC creds? I don't recall
needing them when I managed a release earlier this year.

Posted by Owen Nichols <on...@pivotal.io>.
Fantastic, Mark!

Please having a look at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Releasing+Apache+Geode <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Releasing+Apache+Geode> and if you have any questions, there are now quite a few past release managers on the dev list who should be able to answer any questions you might have!

Posted by Dave Barnes <db...@pivotal.io>.
Mark - I'll help out with docs -- updating the website, etc.