Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Emily Koon <me...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/05 03:37:40 UTC

How to open the software

Hi,

I have downloaded the software-Open office. The file ended with .dmg.

How can I open the file? Do I need to download another software to open the
file?

Thanks

Emily

Re: How to open the software

Posted by ankit singh <15...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Just double click on the file.the file will be self extracted then drag the
file to the applications.

Then click on the lauanchpad andclick on the openoffice icon.

you should be done.

Repost your query, if not.

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 9:37 PM, Emily Koon <me...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have downloaded the software-Open office. The file ended with .dmg.
>
> How can I open the file? Do I need to download another software to open the
> file?
>
> Thanks
>
> Emily

Ankit Singh.