Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Christian Schulte <cs...@schulte.it> on 2017/01/21 17:19:19 UTC

Re: [8/8] maven git commit: [MNG-6093] use monkey patched slf4j-simple provider with Maven color

Just noticed there is

+ * @since 3.4.0

in org.slf4j.impl.MavenSimpleLogger. There will be no 3.4.0 ;-). Will
grep for that in my changes now myself.

Christian

Re: [8/8] maven git commit: [MNG-6093] use monkey patched slf4j-simple provider with Maven color

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
thanks for the review: such reviews in branches are great to fix such little
things without adding stupid dedicated commits

I let some more time to others to review this MNG-3507 branch before merging
to master

(then we'll have color back: great!)

Regards,

Hervé