Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Jeff MAURY <je...@jeffmaury.com> on 2014/12/13 17:12:30 UTC

[MINA3] Jenkins

Hello,

you should have notice that we received a bunch of failure emails from
Apache Jenkins. The reason is that I created two new jobs from checking
MINA3 against Java8 (one for Linux and one for Windows). The problem is
that Jenkins is not able to install the JDK on the Jenkins slave on
Windows. I am working with Infra to fix it so don't worry about that. I
will let you know when we can expect a normal behaviour.

Regards
Jeff

--
Jeff MAURY