Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Heidy Gutiérrez Guzmán <he...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/09 14:11:58 UTC

jsp Exception handling with errorPage directive and Struts 1.1 + tiles

Hi every one.
I'm working with struts 1.1 and I'm facing a problem with my Jsp exception
handling,
The error page specified in every page using "errorPage" directive, is not
shown, instead the tile that has caused the error is shown empty (not
rendered), but neither my error page does.

I've read in a previous thread: Struts-1.1 Tiles exception error
page<http://www.mail-archive.com/user@struts.apache.org/msg41117.html>
 that it seems to be a bug or something that is allready fixed on 1.2.4 v of
struts, but it seems to be a lot of work to do in order to upgrade, and my
project is very big.

Sumarizing, my problem is the same as the one described on the thread
(Struts-1.1
Tiles exception error
page<http://www.mail-archive.com/user@struts.apache.org/msg41117.html>),
but I would like to solve it without the need to upgrade to a later vesion
of struts, is there any thing I could do, may be there is a patch or
something that I could run....

Thanks in advance.