Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com> on 2016/10/29 17:42:20 UTC

Kylin Dependencies

Hi

Target:
  All Kylin docker are VERY heavy !! (GB and hundred of process) ---> That
Is Good for Develop / testing , but BAD Idea for production
I'm trying to install Kylin on minimal linux, ideally Alpine or similar

I have:
-  a clean install of linux (minimal Centos for example) , without Hadoop,
and and install Kylin from binary
 - use remote HBase & Hive

Which dependencies of Kylin I Will need on my Centos / Alpine?

BR, Alb

Re: Kylin Dependencies

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Alberto, thanks for the info, that is valuable for making a new image;
looking forward for the update!

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: Kylin Dependencies

Posted by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com>.
yes,  I saw 1.200 process

Re: Kylin Dependencies

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: Kylin Dependencies

Posted by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com>.

Re: Kylin Dependencies

Posted by "Billy(Yiming) Liu" <li...@gmail.com>.
Here is a quick start for running Kylin on docker,
https://github.com/kyligence/kylin-docker

From the docker file, you could find the kylin dependencies.

--
With Warm regards