Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Aram Mirzadeh <aw...@mbcli.com> on 2014/09/16 14:34:01 UTC

Function Matrix for other projects?

Hi,

Is there a function matrix available for the other projects?  (excluding
the event and streaming)

http://poi.apache.org/resources/images/ss-features.png

Thanks.

Re: Function Matrix for other projects?

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.
On Tue, 16 Sep 2014, Aram Mirzadeh wrote:
> I was hoping for a for the component level support matrix.  I'll use the
> text provided on the overview page.

If you fancy writing one for us, after reading the site, we'd love to host
it :)

Nick

Re: Function Matrix for other projects?

Posted by Aram Mirzadeh <aw...@mbcli.com>.
Thanks Nick.

I was hoping for a for the component level support matrix.  I'll use the
text provided on the overview page.

Aram

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.