Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at> on 2009/03/23 12:46:17 UTC

[exec] Someone helping out to release commons-exec on AC09?

Hi folks,

I'm currently preparing the last steps of releasing commons-exec but the
wiki is a litte bit vague - anyone here to help so I can update the wiki
as well

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

Re: [exec] Someone helping out to release commons-exec on AC09?

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 7:46 AM, Siegfried Goeschl
<si...@it20one.at> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm currently preparing the last steps of releasing commons-exec but the
> wiki is a litte bit vague - anyone here to help so I can update the wiki
> as well

<snip/>

Not there, but will be on #asf more than usual this week if that works out.

-Rahul