Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Yuan Mei <yu...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/19 12:56:04 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-135: Approximate Task-Local Recovery

Hey,

I would like to start a voting thread for FLIP-135 [1], for approximate
task local recovery. The proposal has been discussed in [2].

The vote will be open till Oct. 23rd (72h, excluding weekends) unless there
is an objection or not enough votes.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-135+Approximate+Task-Local+Recovery
[2]
http://apache-flink-mailing-list-archive.1008284.n3.nabble.com/DISCUSS-FLIP-135-Approximate-Task-Local-Recovery-tp43930.html

Best

Yuan

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-135: Approximate Task-Local Recovery

Posted by Yuan Mei <yu...@gmail.com>.
Hey All,

The voting time for FLIP-135 has passed. I'm closing the vote now.

There are 6 +1 votes, 4 of which are binding:
- Piotr (binding)
- Zhijiang (binding)
- Steven (non-binding)
- Roman (non-binding)
- Yu (binding)
- Becket (binding)

There were no disapproving votes.

Thus, FLIP-135 has been accepted.

Thanks everyone for giving great feedback!

Best,
Yuan

Posted by Becket Qin <be...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)